Custom Coating Manufacturing Capabilities
Precision Coatings, Inc. has been manufacturing high quality coated papers, films and foils for over 35 years. We specialize in the development and manufacture of coated products utilizing a variety of different technologies to convert the substrate and coating into either a sub-component or final product.
- Coating Applications – slot die, wire wound rod, reverse gravure
- Coating Types – solvent, water based, emulsions, dispersions
- Viscosity Range – 1 cps to 30,000 cps
- Wet Coating thickness range - submicron to 254 microns
- Multiple zone thermal drying
- Substrate Thickness range - .00075 to 30 mils
- Web Width Range - 24” to 74”
- Converting Operations - slitting, sheeting, T4S, small roll preparation
Our production facility is environmentally controlled, our coating equipment utilizes on-line process thickness measurement, computerized process controls and we offer clean room manufacturing to Class 10,000. Our diverse capabilities allow for single or dual sided coating, multi-zone drying and in-line lamination.
We work closely and confidentially with our customers and go to great lengths to protect all proprietary information through the use of confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
Let us elevate the performance of your product by adding coatings – print receptive, functional performance or improved appearance – all done with precision utilizing the highest quality standards.