Precision Coatings, Inc. has been manufacturing high quality coated papers, films and foils for over 35 years. We specialize in the development and manufacture of coated products utilizing a variety of different technologies to convert the substrate and coating into either a sub-component or final product.
- Coating Applications – slot die, wire wound rod, reverse gravure
- Coating Types – solvent, water based, emulsions, dispersions
- Viscosity Range – 1 cps to 30,000 cps
- Wet Coating thickness range – submicron to 254 microns
- Multiple zone thermal drying
- Substrate Thickness range – .00075 to 30 mils
- Web Width Range – 24” to 74”
- Converting Operations – slitting, sheeting, T4S, small roll preparation
Our production facility is environmentally controlled, our coating equipment utilizes on-line process thickness measurement, computerized process controls and we offer clean room manufacturing to Class 10,000. Our diverse capabilities allow for single or dual sided coating, multi-zone drying and in-line lamination.
We work closely and confidentially with our customers and go to great lengths to protect all proprietary information through the use of confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
Let us elevate the performance of your product by adding coatings – print receptive, functional performance or improved appearance – all done with precision utilizing the highest quality standards