Precision Coatings is committed to producing products and providing services that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations. To achieve this high level of quality we have adapted a Structured Quality Management System. This quality system establishes a framework that allows PCI to focus on the business process, the needs of our customer and provides a pathway for continuous improvement in all areas of operation.
PCI Quality Management Principles
- Customer Focus – It’s all about meeting the needs of our customers.
- Leadership – Demonstrate and practice sound leadership skills, that is to say “Lead by example”.
- Involvement of the People – People are our most valuable resource, and it is therefore of vital importance that they are party to decisions and activities effecting the QMS.
- The Process Approach – System of processes, and their interaction.
- System Approach to Management – Being aware of what systems are in place and enhancing our products and _services and satisfying both internal and external customers.
- Continual Improvement – Identifying ways to improve both our systems and our processes.
- Factual Approach to Decision Making – By analysis of data, conducting internal audits and management reviews _we can improve business performance and the quality of our products and services.
- Mutually Beneficial Supplier Relationship